The Department of Agricultural Marketing and Cooperatives (DAMC) is pleased to inform the general public about the export procedure for agricultural produce including potato, ginger and apple, by private individuals or parties.
- Any individual or firm desiring to export agricultural produce shall register with the department’s office at P/ling, anytime between 0900 HRS to 1400 HRS a day prior to the actual entry of inbound and outbound vehicles to the RNR Export Transshipment Facility (RETF) developed at the Phuntsholing Truck Park.
- Registration shall be carried out as per the prescribed Google Form shared in the department’s website (www.agrimarket.gov.bt)and department’s official Facebook page (www.facebook.com/damcbhutan) or url https:/
/ forms.gle/ 31Lw5KH5Gsgw4EneA
- Based on the capacity of RETF to handle, no more than 40 vehicles shall be registered per day. Registration shall be stopped after registration of 40 vehicles for the day or after 1400 HRS, whichever is earlier.
- All details in the application for registration has to be filled. Application with missing information shall be deemed incomplete and treated cancelled.
- Applicants will be required to pay a fee for using the transshipment facility at the time of registration, and other charges including loading fee and vehicles disinfection fee will be charged at the time of transshipment by the service providers.
- The movement of vehicle from the source up to Rinchending Check Post (or any place identified by SC19TF) will be based on the registration through CPMS. The movement from Rinchending Check Post (or any identified site) to RETF shall only be through the Driver Switching Modality.
- Upon arrival at RETF, the transshipment of produce will be based on coupon system which will be issued to Bhutanese vehicles on ‘first come – first serve’ basis, which will be carried out under the supervision of DAMC; supported by RBP and Desuups. Loaders shall transship the goods in the sequence of serial number in the coupon.
469 total views, 34 views today